Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Donation Payments
May 2, 2020
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through this website.
By providing a donation, you agree to these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
- Donations go towards the work of the Parish.
- A receipt automatically issues to you for your kind contribution.
- Your donation will be securely processed by My Top Tickets through their payment provider, Stripe.
- If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
- Before we can process a donation you must provide us with (i) your name and email address; and (ii) details of the credit or debit card that you wish to use to fund the donation. We will use this information to process your donation. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided us with the correct information.
- When you submit your payment details, these details will be transferred to Stripe as the payment provider, and your payment data will be collected and processed securely by them.
- Refund policy. If you make an error in your donation please email [email protected] and a full refund will be made to you.
- Your Payment Card will reference ‘My Top Tickets’.
- We reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time.