Terms & Conditions
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets are required and must be presented on a mobile device or printed.
- Once purchased, your ticket must be used on the date and precise time indicated on your ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Once booked, tickets cannot be changed e.g. to other dates or times
- Each ticket has a unique QR code and Ticket number. Only the FIRST ticket validation will allow admission.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- West Cork Model Railway Village reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who in its opinion is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited.
- West Cork Model Railway Village will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its exhibits/ displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, West Cork Model Railway Village reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its Attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, West Cork Model Railway Village may refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise, West Cork Model Railway Village shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking with us, we ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where possible, please quote the relevant Ticket Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
Please note that 'My Top Tickets' process tickets on behalf of West Cork Model Railway Village, and your payment card statement will reference 'My Top Tickets'.