Terms & Conditions
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to Dublinia do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets are required and must be presented on a mobile device or printed.
- Once purchased, your ticket must be used on the date and time indicated on your Ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Once booked, tickets cannot be changed e.g. to other dates or times
- Each ticket has a unique QR code and Ticket number. Only the FIRST ticket validation will allow admission.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Dublinia reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who in its opinion:
- is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all indoor areas.
- Dublinia will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its exhibits/ displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Dublinia reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its Attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, Dublinia may refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise, Dublinia shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
- If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your booking with us, we ask that you email us at [email protected] Where possible, please quote the relevant Ticket Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
- Please note that 'My Top Tickets' process tickets on behalf of Dublinia, and your payment card statement will reference 'My Top Tickets'.