Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated February 3, 2020
If you are reading these terms and conditions it may be because you have, or are considering, making a booking or purchasing a ticket to Loop Head Lighthouse, which is using the services of My Top Tickets Limited to facilitate your transaction.
The terms and conditions below set out the basis on which you use the websites of My Top Tickets Limited and/or our booking systems and services in order to make bookings, registrations, or to purchase tickets or merchandise. These conditions cover BookEventsIreland.com and MyTopTickets.com including any other media form, media channel, website, mobile website, or mobile application related or connected to them and using our system and services (collectively, the “Sites” or “Websites”).
- Please note that the terms and conditions comprise both the general terms and conditions below and also any other conditions that are specific to Loop Head Lighthouse, which you are booking, registering, or purchasing tickets to. By purchasing tickets through our websites and/or our booking systems you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Once tickets have been purchased, they are non-changeable and non-refundable but by exception and on application.
- My Top Tickets / Loop Head Lighthouse reserves the right to increase or decrease prices without notice. However, once a booking is confirmed at its correct price, the price it was purchased at will be honoured. We reserve the right to adjust prices if, due to error or omission, the ticket price on the websites is significantly incorrect. In such unlikely circumstances, tickets will be re-offered at their true value.
- Tickets are only valid for the date and time indicated on the ticket. The ticket’s validity date and time will always be made clear during the booking process and on the ticket.
- Tickets only cover the number and type of admissions stated on the ticket and entering the attraction or venue at the same time.
- Proof of entitlement may be required for some ticket types at certain attractions and venues. For example, proof of age for children and senior citizens, or proof of membership, may be required for some concession ticket categories. A recognised student card may be required where student concession tickets are available.
- Tickets may not be valid for special or premium events or other activities if those events are separately priced or if the special events are not open to the general public.
- The opening dates and times of Loop Head Lighthouse are provided for general guidance and are subject to change. It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket to check the opening dates and times directly with the selected attraction or venue or check LoopHeadLighthouse.ie
- Loop Head Lighthouse reserves the right, at their absolute discretion, to close all or part of the Lighthouse due to maintenance, safety, capacity constraints, difficult weather conditions, special events, or any unforeseen circumstances. Neither My Top Tickets nor the individual attractions or event organisers shall be liable for non-utilisation of tickets in these circumstances. Nor will they accept liability for travel-related expenses, or any other out of pocket expenses. In most of the above circumstances, tickets will be refunded, or the purchaser will be presented with other options.
- The management of Loop Head Lighthouse reserve the right to refuse admission in certain circumstances. Therefore, a ticket is not a guarantee of entry. Your right to any refund will be in accordance with the policy of Loop Head Lighthouse.
- While Loop Head Lighthouse and My Top Tickets always endeavour to provide accurate information, it is possible that the information on our websites may include some inaccuracies or typographical errors. We, therefore, cannot guarantee the accuracy of and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to, product descriptions, operating dates and times, and photographs displayed on our websites. However, where such inaccuracies are brought to our attention we will investigate them and, if warranted, will make appropriate changes.
- My Top Tickets make no representations about the suitability for sale of any products, experiences or services on our websites and including them does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such products, experiences, events or services by My Top Tickets.
- My Top Tickets facilitate ticket sales for Loop Head Lighthouse. It is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of Loop Head Lighthouse or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. My Top Tickets has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any changes to the visitor experience, delay, closures, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays or re-routing.
- In no circumstance shall My Top Tickets and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of our websites or with the delay or inability to use our websites, or for any information, products, and services obtained through our websites.
- Our websites contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than My Top Tickets. These links are provided for your reference only. My Top Tickets does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents or your use of them, nor does it imply any endorsement of the material on such websites. If any links on our websites are inoperable or of a nature that should be brought to our attention, we will investigate them as soon as we are made aware of them. We will then either correct them or remove them from our websites.
- The My Top Tickets websites are provided solely to assist customers to buy tickets to supplier attractions, events, and activities. If buying tickets through us you guarantee that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use our websites in accordance with all the terms and conditions. You also warrant that all information supplied by you, or by others on your behalf, is true and accurate. You understand that any abuse of the buying of tickets, experiences, and services on our websites may result in you being denied access to such facilities/services, without refund.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any aspect of the information on our websites or your dealings with us, or if you enjoyed the experience, please let us know. You can email us at feedback [@] MyTopTickets.com. If your query relates to a booking already made or a ticket already purchased, please quote your Ticket Reference and/or other relevant information.
- Privacy: For details of our privacy policies, please view them here.
NOTE: My Top Tickets reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for updates, which shall come into effect immediately when posted.