We are temporarily closed because of Covid-19 guidelines associated with Dublin. We will reopen as soon as possible.
Dublinia - the heart of Viking and Medieval Dublin
Please note that Dublinia is open and looks forward to welcoming you. You can book your date and time now.
Student (with valid ID): €11.00
Child (aged 4-12): €7.00
Toddler: (aged 0-3): Free
Family (2 adults and 2 children, aged 4-12): €30.00
Extra Child (adding to a Family Ticket): €5.00
Online booking only. Capacity is limited - for your enjoyment.
Important: Tickets are ONLY valid for the date and time booked. You can either print your ticket or present it on your mobile device.
Public Health Guidelines:
We are committed to keeping you safe during your visit by adhering to the public safety guidelines and we are implementing some operational changes in accordance with this. We ask that you comply with those guidelines during your visit.
- A timed-entry system is in operation and set numbers apply to ensure a safe capacity is upheld at all times. We strongly recommend you book online in advance to ensure your visit at your preferred time and date.
- Hand sanitising stations are available in our Welcome area and ticket desk, around our exhibitions and at the exit.
- We ask all visitors to follow the social distancing advice in operation in the exhibition, and to be considerate and patient with other visitors and our staff, by doing so your visit will be a much more enjoyable one.
- Each visitor is provided with their own stylus pen to use on our interactive touchscreens.
- Please arrive for your booked time slot at least 5 minutes beforehand. If you are delayed or late for your scheduled time slot, don’t worry you won’t miss out, but do please call us as soon as possible on 01-6794611 with the name associated with your booking, so that we can help you reschedule your time slot on the same day, where possible.
- In the event that Dublinia has to close due to reasons beyond our control, your booking can be re-scheduled, or a full refund will be issued.